Qra (pronounced: Q-ra); We are a modern, neighbourhood grocer, constantly evolving to provide better services to the community. From healthy alternatives to a unique, online shopping experience, we aim to bring you the freshest produce, incubate local businesses, and make quality food more accessible so you can EAT WELL and LIVE WELL.
2. How many stores do you have and where is it located?
We currently have three stores that are in:
- Qra @ The Stories: Lot E1, E2 & F2,Persiaran Taman Tunku, Bukit Tunku, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
- Qra @ The Five: Kompleks Pejabat Damansara, A-LG-01, 5th Place @ The Five, 49, Jalan Dungun, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
- Qra @ Arcoris: Lot LG5-1 & LG5-3A, Lower Ground 5 Level, Arcoris, 10, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
3. What are the in-store operating hours?
- Qra @ The Stories: 8 am to 10 pm (Monday – Sunday)
- Qra @ The Five: 8 am to 9 pm (Monday – Sunday)
- Qra @ Arcoris: 10 am to 10 pm (Monday – Sunday)
4. What is the online operating hour?
Our e-commerce website is accessible 24/7; however, delivery starts from 10 am to 8 pm if purchase before 5 pm. Any orders placed after 5pm will be prepared for next-day collection/delivery.
5. How can I contact you?
You may reach us at:
- HQ: 03-2011 8550 /019-321 8550
- Qra @ The Stories: 03-6206 1693
- Qra @ The Five: 03-2011 0952
- Qra @ Arcoris: 03-6413 8497
Browsing/shopping on our website
1. What is the Qra Online shopping experience like?
Qra’s online store is our opportunity to provide the same range and quality of goods to our treasured customers across both in-store and online shopping experiences! We are still adding features along the way, which will make shopping even more convenient for you in the future. If you are subscribed to our newsletter, we will be keen to notify you when new essential functions will be ready.
2. How do I sign up and place an order?
- Click ‘Create an Account’ at the homepage and fill in your details.
- Once done, log into your account.
- At the homepage, choose the shipping method and the store you want to purchase from.
- Add the items you want to buy to your cart and click ‘place order’ at the basket icon once done.
- At the checkout page, fill in your address and choose the date and time for your order and click ‘place order’ to place the order.
3. How early in advance can I order?
You may place your order 1 day in advance.
4. What is the final time to order for same-day delivery/collection?
You will need to order before 5 pm for groceries and F&B for same-day delivery/collection.
5. Why is there only same day & next day delivery/collection?
We want to provide the freshest ingredients and reliable stock amounts to satisfy your shopping experience, and that involves packing and storing your items for a minimal amount of time before it is given to you.
6. How do I choose my delivery/collection time slot?
You may choose your desired time slot at the checkout page before placing an order with us.
7. How can I customize my order?
We have a comments box at the checkout page for you to leave your requests. We are happy to help you customize the way you want your weighing items to be prepared such as steak cuts, fish, and F&B products such as coffee and other items
8. How can I place an order as a gift for someone?
You can place an order for any recipient by providing their name, phone number, and address at the checkout page.
9. Can I order from multiple stores in a single order?
No, such purchases need to be split into two different orders from the respective store.
10. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
You will receive a confirmation email that will state your order number and our team will get in touch with you regarding the status of your order.
11. Why didn’t I get my confirmation email?
Please check your spam or junk folder. Should there be no confirmation email and no contact from our team, do reach out to +6019 321 8550
Managing my order
1. What is the minimum/maximum order values? Is there a cap to my order?
We do have a soft cap on the maximum quantity of certain items that you may purchase; this is to ensure that all the members of our community can have the opportunity to purchase our items.
2. Can I cancel my scheduled order?
Cancellation is not allowed on the platform once the order is placed.
3. Can I reschedule my scheduled order?
To reschedule, please contact our customer service email at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +6019-3878550. This will be subject to store discretion.
4. I made a mistake on my scheduled order; how can I edit my order?
Please inform our store team members when they reach out to you via WhatsApp.
5. I would like to add additional items to my order; what should I do?
Please inform our store team members when they reach out to you when we begin the picking process. We will send a payment link to your email for the price differences.
6. Why are the items out of stock when it was available during purchase?
The products displayed on the website are subject to final confirmation of availability as our stocks fluctuate throughout the day. The item may be available during the purchase but might be out of stock during the picking period.
1. How does the payment process work for online purchase?
The payment will be made through a credit/debit card at the checkout page. Should your final bill differ from your initial bill, we will refund the differences within 7-10 working days.
2. Why is there a price difference from the initial bill when I buy online?
This will occur due to pricing differences in weighing items, as well as any possibility of missing items in your order.
3. What type of payment do you accept in-store?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express debit and credit card, and e-wallets.
1. How do you treat your non-halal items?
Our non-halal items are separated from any halal items in the stores. Our staff will ensure these items are handled carefully to avoid any contact with each other.
2. The product I ordered online looks different on the website, why is that?
Although we strive to ensure the product descriptions and product images are as accurate as possible; we cannot guarantee that product descriptions and images are accurate, up-to-date, or without error.
3. How do you maintain the quality of the chilled and frozen products that I ordered online?
We will store your chilled items in the chiller and frozen items in the freezer and will only pack them when it is ready for delivery/collection.
4. Are the prices online the same as in-store prices?
Yes, most of the prices for both stores and online are the same to ensure similar shopping experiences. However, differences may occur an if there’s an online or in-store exclusive promotions.
1. What is the current radius for delivery and what happens if we are not within the radius?
We currently deliver within a 15 km radius from the store. Should you live above the delivery range, kindly check out via pick up and leave a comment for a delivery request and we will arrange it accordingly. The delivery fee will be depending on the courier rate charged.
2. What are the associated charges for delivery?
For every order, we charge a fixed handling fee of RM 2 and the delivery charges are as below:
- 0 km - 5 km : RM 7
- 5.1 km – 10 km : RM 11
- 10.1 km - 15 km : RM 13
3. What courier service do you use?
For our delivery service, we use Lalamove, Goget & Grab as our service providers
4. What happens if I’m not home for the delivery?
You can request the courier to leave your goods at a collection area. If there is no collection area, your groceries will be returned to store if the courier does not receive a response from you. Your order will be held for 24 hours and disposed with no refund if we do not receive further response from you during that time, and any subsequent deliveries will incur additional costs.
5. Why is my delivery late?
Your delivery may be delayed due to weather conditions, order amount, or rider availability. You will be notified of the delay via WhatsApp by one of our staff.
Click & Collect
1. What are the associated charges for click and collect?
We charge a fixed handling fee of RM 2 for every click and collect purchase.
2. What happens if I forgot to collect my order?
You will receive a reminder notification via WhatsApp. The order will be held for 24 hours and should we not hear from you for the next 24 hours, the order will be disposed with no refund.
3. Are there any special regulations for alcohol?
Collection for alcohol needs to be collected by the account holder that is of the age of 21 and above.
4. How do I know when my order is ready for collection?
Your shopper will let you know via WhatsApp when your order is ready for collection.
Bagging and packaging
1. How do you pack your items for in-store and online purchases?
Your order will be packed using our recyclable and environmentally friendly paper bags. Alternatively, you can purchase our reusable bags to pack your groceries for both in-store and online shopping.
2. How much does the paper bags cost in-store?
It cost RM0.50 for a small bag and RM 1 for a big bag.
3. Is there a bagging fee for online purchases?
The bagging fee is included in the handling fee of RM 2.
4. Can I request plastic bags instead of paper bags?
We only have paper bags as they are recyclable and biodegradable.
5. How do I add special requests for my online order?
Any special request can be requested at the comment box via the checkout page and our team will do our best to accommodate your request.
1. What happens if I forgot my password?
You may click on forgot password on the log-in page and you’ll receive an email to change your password.
2. How do I edit my personal information?
You may update your personal information by clicking on My Account and from there you may choose to update your personal information or add in additional addresses.
3. How do I unsubscribe from Qra email subscription?
You may unsubscribe to our email subscription via My Account by clicking edit at the newsletter section.
Return, Exchange, Refund
1. Some items of my online purchase are damaged or expired. What should I do?
Qra has a 5 days refund policy. Any feedback or complaints for damaged or expired items can be lodge via WhatsApp at +6019-3878550 or via email at [email protected] before 5 days of receiving the goods. Kindly send a picture of the damaged/expired goods and a copy of your receipt. Any refunds will take 7-10 working days to process. Alternatively, you may return the damaged/expired items to the store to issue the refund. You will need to bring the damaged/expired items and receipt for our staff to check.
2. What items can be refunded?
Our refund policies are only applied to damaged and expired goods.
3. How long does the refund process take?
Any refunds will take 7-10 working days to process.
1. What is Qra Club?
Qra Club is an app-based membership loyalty and reward program by Qra Sdn Bhd.
2. Why join Qra Club?
Qra Club has a wide range of member benefits to enjoy just by being a member. You get to experience special promotions, deals, offers, discounts, and so much more! On top of that, points accumulated throughout your shopping journey entitle you to even more rewards.
3. How do I sign up for Qra Club?
Membership is available to everyone who registers as a member, and the best part is, it is free of charge. All you need to do is download the Qra Club App and complete the registration process available from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store. If you had a qrafoods.com account before June 1, 2023, your account has already been converted.
4. What are the member benefits of Qra Club?
Qra Club offers several member benefits, including:
Earning points every time you make any form of purchase in-store or online.
Exclusive grocery promotions.
RM10 birthday bonus on your birthday month.
Pay-With-Points system that allows you to use accumulated points to purchase goods.
Collecting X5 points when you purchase any beverage from Qra coffee bar.
Food & beverage promotions.
Campaign promotions, which include special deals, extra points, and exclusive partner brand offerings.
5. How do I check my Qra Club points balance?
To check your Qra Club points balance, simply go to the home button of your Qra Club app, and your balance points will be shown.
6. Can I track all my transactions and redemptions?
Yes, you can track all your transactions and redemptions. Just click on your profile in your Qra Club app, and you will see a transaction icon and a redemption icon.
7. When do my Qra Club points expire?
Qra Club points accumulated will expire after 1 year from the month of issuance. All points will expire in the following month after 1 year.
8. Can I use my Qra Club points at all Qra stores?
Yes, you can use your Qra Club points at any one of our stores. You may also use your points online.
9. Can I change the details in my profile?
You can edit your profile details in the Qra Club app under the profile tab. If you want to change your email, phone number, or birthdate, please email [email protected] as we will need to verify your details before changing this information.
10. How do I reset my Qra Club app password?
In the Qra Club app, under the profile section, you can click on "change password" and follow the steps to reset your password.
11. What rewards do I have and how do I redeem them with my points?
You can browse the available rewards you have in the Rewards tab of the Qra Club app. To redeem rewards, you can use your points by following the instructions provided for each specific reward.
12. How do I redeem the vouchers from my Qra Club app?
To redeem vouchers from your Qra Club app, simply present the vouchers at any cashier counter. The cashier will scan your voucher to offset the bill of your purchased goods.
13. Can I convert my Qra Club points for cash?
No, you cannot exchange your Qra Club points for cash. However, you can redeem rewards using your points, including product promotions, F&B promotions, and cash vouchers.
14. Are my Qra Club points transferable to another member?
No, Qra Club points are non-transferable from one member to another.
*Deliveries more than 15km will be subjected to our delivery partner(s) rates.
Choose a store to shop from:
Sorry your address is out of our delivery range. Please
select "store pickup" to continue shopping. During checkout, please select "Quoted Delivery" and
our team will reach out with the delivery pricing based on our 3rd party delivery partner.