1.3 By providing your Personal Data to us and/or continuing access to our website ‘Site’, you declare that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to us processing your Persoal Data in accordance with the manner as set out in this Policy
1.5 If you do not agree to this Policy or to any amendments to the Policy, we may not be able to render all services to you and you may be required to terminate your relevant agreement with us and/or stop your access or usage of the Site
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 “Personal Data” refers to any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to an individual and to the extent that the individual is identifiable. This may include your name, address, contact information (e.g. telephone number and email address), identification number, photograph, video image and any other information that may identify you or is personal to you.
2.2 We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2.3 Your Personal Data may be collected during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner. Some examples of how personal data can be collected:
- When you register/enter information on our site
- When you complete and applications or forms or participate in any events or register for newsletters with us through any channels (phone, email, in person, physical forms, digital forms, messaging platforms, social media platforms)
- When you communicate with us directly via our customer service
- When you purchase from us either directly or online
- When you enter and when you interact with us for promotions, competitions, contests events or lucky draw either online or physically through our stores
- When you participate in surveys with us and other types of research
3. USAGE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Personal Data provided by you or collected by us from you or through other sources may be processed for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes
- to maintain and improve customer relationship
- to administer and process any payments related to products/services as requested by you
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any disputes or issues which may arise
- to provide you with information and/or inform you of new products, services, or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research
- to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product/services offerings in which you are most interested, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services.
- to improve our Site in order to better serve you
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, social media, WhatsApp and/or any other appropriate communication channels
- to facilitate your participation in any events including contests, promotions or campaigns
- for participation in loyalty or rewards programme
- to maintain and update internal record keeping and for internal administrative purposes
- to send you invitation to participate in events, promotions and product launch events
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, statistical, trend analysis and planning in relation to our product and services
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities
- for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage your relationship with us and our business
3.2 You agree and consent to us processing and using your Personal Data for the purposes stated in 3.1 above. If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes above, please inform us at the contact details below
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include Site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third party for one or more of the above purposes:
- third parties who are appointed to provide services to us, e.g. delivery service providers, payment channels, marketing companies and event organisers;
- third parties that we conduct joint marketing and cross promotions with; and/or
- regulatory authorities and public agencies.
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside Malaysia for data storage purposes or otherwise
- the general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for any advertising and publicity purposes
- in the event of a potential, proposed or actual sale/disposal of any of our business or interest, merger, acquisition, consolidation, re-organisation, funding exercise or asset sale relating to us, or in the event of winding-up, your Personal Data may be required to be disclosed or transferred to a third party
- You hereby acknowledge that such disclosure and transfer may occur and permit us to disclose and transfer your Personal Data to such third party and its advisors/representatives and/or any other person reasonably requiring the same in order for us to operate and maintain our business or carry out the activities set out in the Purposes.
4.2 Qra Sdn Bhd also wishes to maintain a healthy community, and we will cooperate with all law enforcement inquiries. We may also disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement agencies, as required by law when/or, in our sole discretion, we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. However, this disclosure shall only be done on the basis and believe that the PDPA 2010 has been fully complied with. These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
5.0 SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Privacy, confidentiality, and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters.
5.2 We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
5.3 Our server and Site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
5.4 We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
5.5 Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6.0 COOKIES POLICY
6.2 We do not control the functioning of cookies from third-parties. The respective third parties are responsible for such cookies and for their own data processing.
- To remember and process your online registration form, pre booking/reservation form and contact us form.
- Help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
6.4 You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage the cookie settings in the browser. However, it should be noted that the blocking of cookies might affect the site functionality. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
6.5 If you want to accept only cookies used by us but not the cookies from third parties, you can typically (depending on your browser) select from your browser settings “Block third-party cookies”.
Please note, to ensure that your personal information is not shared/sold, you should delete your cookies from your browser and decline giving your consent.
7.0 ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
By accepting this Agreement through our usage of the site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age, you may use this site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who also agrees to be bound by this Agreement. Qra does not knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13 without prior consent. If you are the parent or legal guardian agreeing to this Agreement for the benefit of the child between the ages of 13 to 18, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her use of the site. This includes all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. If you do not agree or cannot comply with any of this Agreement, do not use this site.
8.0 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
8.1 By using this Site, and/or registering by filling up the Registration Form for our services you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or Register for our services. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
8.2 By agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein, you hereby allow Qra to collect your Personal Information and to be regulated and managed by Qra Sdn Bhd and all parties related in providing this service. You also hereby agree to receive the latest information about our products, news and events updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives from Qra Sdn Bhd (201901009843(1319171-X)), its partners and advertisers.
Please promptly update your information as and when it changes by sending us an email or writing in to us. You may at any time hereafter make inquiries or request, in writing, for access to, or correction of, your personal data or limit the processing of your personal data by submitting such request to the Personal Data Protection Officer of Qra Sdn Bhd (201901009843(1319171-X))via registered post or email (which must be sent from the email address registered with [your company name here]) at the addresses set out below.
*Deliveries more than 15km will be subjected to our delivery partner(s) rates.
Choose a store to shop from:
*Please note that changing location will also change the items saved in your cart.
Sorry your address is out of our delivery range. Please
select "store pickup" to continue shopping. During checkout, please select "Quoted Delivery" and
our team will reach out with the delivery pricing based on our 3rd party delivery partner.